No. 10 The Towans
A beautiful contemporary apartment located on the North Cornwall coastline, close to Constantine Bay
Number 10 The Towans is a newly refurbished contemporary one bedroom apartment with modern furnishings throughout. The apartment offers airy, spacious living with an open plan living kitchen and dining area and oak flooring.
Outside you will find the private decking area provides an ideal place to enjoy relaxing after a day exploring the coastline.
The Towans are situated in a secluded position on a stretch of the North Cornwall coastline. Within a secure gated development offering extensive landscaped grounds amidst the open countryside. The Towans is within an easy walk of beautiful Constantine Bay and the world renowned Trevose Golf Club, while just a short drive away you’ll find some of Cornwall’s best attractions, including Padstow, Watergate Bay and The Eden Project.
Some of the county’s best beaches, including the hidden cove of Treyarnon, the long sweeping sands of Constantine Bay and unspoilt Harlyn are right on your doorstep. The famous, traditional fishing village of Padstow, with its unique shops, art galleries and restaurants, is just a few minutes away.
• Living Room/Area.
• Open plan living area leading through to the kitchen.
• Two seater sofa, armchair and side tables.
• 32” flatscreen TV, DVD player and CD player with iPod docking station.
• Modern and well-equipped with access to the garden.
• Electric oven, grill, hob, microwave, fridge and ice compartment, dishwasher and washing machine.
• Fully equipped with essentials including.
• Dining Room/Area.
• Dining area with a breakfast bar and seating for two.
• Double bed, full length mirror and wardrobe.
• Modern shower room with a walk-in shower cubicle.
• Private decking area with a patio table and chairs.
• Secure designated parking space for one car